Sinhala Sex Story - Facial Eka

This is an actual story that has happened when I was in Sri Lanka. So I thought to write this as a Sinhala Sex Story in SSM. But I don't believe this is much tasty for you as there are no some hard sex events.

But I think this is a good story for the guys who are thinking to sex with a dreamy girl who find from somewhere else. It is a great danger and riskier, trying to sex with a girl without her invitation. Especially in the general law, no one can allowed to be sex with a girl even with her permission, if her age is under 18. So be careful.

In this story, that saloon barber tried to do something for me, but finally he actually did it to a girl and as the law clearly says, that criminal was punished. In those times, I didn't much worry about the virginity when I was a teenage girl, but fortunately I could protect that. But now I'm thinking it was a great danger of my behavior at my teenage time.

Don't worry to dreams, in dreams anyone can taste those sinhala sex stories, but the reality is far away from dreams.

For the testing purpose, I used English fonts for the words that pronounced in English. I think that will help to the Sinhala only Sex Story readers to at least improve few words.

Hope you are enjoying my stories...

8 comments:

  1. මෙදා පාර ලියල හොද උපදෙස් ටිකකුත් දීලා.එව්ව හොද වැඩ.කියපු කතා ටික නම් ඇත්ත තමයි හිතල බැලුවම.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oyata sthuthiyi. mama me sayit eka honda vidiyata yoda ganna kemathiyi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. මා ලියපු ශෘංගාරාත්මක කාමුක නවකතාවක් තියෙනවා ඒක දැනට slwalzone එකෙත් යනවා කොහොමද මේ සයිට් එකට එවන්නේ email address එකක් එවුවොත් දෙන්න පුලුවන් බැද්දත් උතුරා ගිය සෙනෙහස
      chathurika2000.ch@gmail.com ම්ස්ගේ ඊමේල් එකට දන්වන්න

      Delete
  3. Hi , mama ravinda
    mama oyage kathawa kiyewwa sex thamai eth oya oyage kathawa awasanaye hamotama hoda adarshamth deyak dila thiyenawa apita sex ona thamai (nathi ayath innawa) eth ekama jievithe karaganna hoda naha oya hari kathawanam hodai fun ekak thiyenawa oya oyata una aththama seen ekakkne


    mamath hikkaduwe mama danna ayya kenekuth hitiya mma issara wada karapu thana mama ekath passe methanata danna hithana innawa balamu ikmanatanama danna ehenam oyata suba dawasak


    ravinda.era@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm story ekanam aulakma ne..kohoma unath girl kenek
    dena ganna ona hari mokakda weradi mokakda kiyala... oya eka anthimata hari therum gathu eka godak watinwa....

    ReplyDelete