Dilani Sewwandi no longer at FaceBook

Hi friends, Today morning I deleted my FaceBook profile and hereafter I will not come to the facebook. The reason is I wanna use my extra time to my studies and I realized that the facebook is a place that wasting the time. But I will continue my Sinhala Sex Magazine and you could be a friend of me by adding yourself to this site with google friend connection.

You know there are hundreds of personnel messages comes to my profile per day and I couldn't answer them all. Due to that even my close friends will get angry and that is a main reason to delete my facebok profile. But if you put a comment on this site, I'll surely able to answer to that as there are only very few comments are submitted.

I know there are some sinhala only readers are visiting to my site and therefore I never forget to use the sinhala font stories in picture format to publish the sinhala sex stories.

I like to know what do you think about this.

හැමෝටම සුබ දවසක්, මගේ facebook profile එක මම delete කරල දැම්ම. ඒකට messages ගොඩාක් එන නිසා ඔක්කොමටම answer කරන්න අමාරුයි. ඉතින් ඒවට උත්තර දුන්නෙ නැත්නම් එයාල මාත් එක්ක තරහ වෙනවනෙ. මම ඉදිරියේදී facebook එකට එන්නෙ නෑ. ඒ හින්ද මගේ නම තියෙන අනිත් අයව පටලවා ගන්න එපා. ඒ වුනාට මේ blog එක දිගටම මම කරගෙන යනව. ඔයාලත් මේකට දිගටම කියවන්න එයි කියල බලාපොරොත්තු වෙනව. ඒ වගේම මේ ජාතියේ කතා කියවන්න කැමති ඔයාලගේ යාලුවන්ටත් මේ සයිට් එක පෙන්නන්න.

21 comments:

  1. cool akkia.....its very nice and fun.....u r the best.....i'll with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Dilani Sewwandi, i like to be ur friend and pls rply me to my email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz send me a reply
    dhanushka.kumara93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dilani i want to be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.. I just put dis comment 2 gt 2 knw u .... & i cnt gv ma real email coz of sum reasons ... So if u lyk just reply me 2 da following.. myvideo1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. මගේ සෙක්ස් කතා සඳහා http://unmanthaka.blogspot.com වෙනුවට මගේ නවතම බ්ලොගය http://unmanthaka.wordpress.com වෙත පිවිසෙන්න

    උන්මන්තක​

    ReplyDelete
  7. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sex site eka menna >http://sithala.blogspot.com/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sinhala 15+ girle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realy like this blog.....if u r actualy a sister.......I have to say I have got interested,, because I had one f this experience am wimukthi .....likena younger bro may be.any how I wish u all da best sis......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free Live Sex Chat with Cam Girls - Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for relationship . Girls contact 0729287846.

    ReplyDelete
  11. menna niama baduwak.mekige nama nilu.inne kandy.wayasa 15.sexy maru anga.ona sepak gatha haki.kandy girls high skul yanne.wrong number widiyata text karala set kara gan..............text her n fuck her +94775906391

    ReplyDelete
  12. menna niama baduwak.mekige nama nilu.inne kandy.wayasa 15.sexy maru anga.ona sepak gatha haki.kandy girls high skul yanne.wrong number widiyata text karala set kara gan..............text her n fuck her +94775906391

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi niama supiri baduwak innawa,mekige nama nimali.wayasa 23,inne kandy,wada karane hsbc,patta sepak denne,niama slim shape anga,anal oral blowjob serama karai,text karala set kara gan number waradila kata kara widiyata,text her and fuck her +94772423336

    ReplyDelete
  14. sex asa.. akkala nangila.. auntyla mail karanna... hamuwennana asai.. ph sex unath kamak ne... supunpathirana6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete